Intradeco was awarded the supplier of the Year two consecutive years for Sustainability from Wal*Mart, for all the initiatives taken by Intradeco with Men’s, Boys, and Infant Organic Products, recycled polyester, biodegradable bags, and energy efficient buildings.
WRAP – Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production. Certificate of Compliance April 13, 2009 to April 13, 2010
A typical conventional cotton t-shirt uses about 150 grams of acutely toxic pesticides and insecticides; that’s the size of a cup of sugar. (Source: Soil Association). Our organic cotton clothing uses none.
Organic cotton farming methods benefit farmers and their communities by:
• Preventing and reducing farmer debt
• Improving food stability for farmers as a result of crop rotation
• Preventing pollution of the water table
• Preventing potential fatal pesticide poisoning of farmers and their families
• Improving and maintaining biodiversity