For ongoing efforts in reducing energy consumption
March 2009 – P. E. Energy, Inc. Energy Efficient Solutions
BETTER BY DESIGN
Award for Excellence in Energy Conservation
• In March-2009 Intradeco Apparel completed the energy efficient solutions project, implementing upgrades that included lighting system, sensors, power strips, and intelligent programmable electronic thermostats.
• All of the indoor lighting system was addresses in the implementation of the energy saving program. Some of the existing lighting were replaced, retrofitted, or re-lamped. The warehouse main lighting system is fully controlled by occupancy sensors. We also implemented a control strategy for the newer T5 light fixtures and several areas in the offices.
ENERGY REDUCTION SUMMARY
– 66.4% – Projected reduction in electrical lighting cost.
– 876 Tons – Projected annual reduction in CO2 emissions.
– 19.6 pounds – Projected annual reduction in methane emissions.
– 23.3 pounds – Projected annual reduction in nitrous oxide emissions.
FUTURE SUSTAINABILITY GOALS – BY OCTOBER-10, 2010
– 16% – Reduction in greenhouse gases.
– 10% – Reduction in solid waste.
– 10% – Reduction in water consumption.